hampton inn durham

Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll find a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room. Plan your road trip to Hampton Inn & Suites Durham/North I-85 in NC with Roadtrippers. The reception is open 24 hours a day, and free parking is on site. Where are you going? Families love our Durham hotel with indoor pool and sun patio. If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, please read the hotel pet policy. Stay fit while in Durham on business by using our large fitness center. Search for cheap and discount Hampton Inn hotel rates in Durham, NC for your upcoming individual or group travel. The checking times for Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 are between 3:00 PM and midnight. When you stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 in Durham, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Duke University and Durham Performing Arts Center. Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 169 per night. Maps and GPS directions to Hampton Inn Durham and other Hilton Hotels in the United States.Find your nearest Hilton Hotels. Airport (RDU) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi. We offer free high-speed internet access in every guest room. A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_pantry001_16_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg. Find out about our newest hotels and where we're scheduled to open soon. Shop our products at HamptonHomeCollection, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hampton Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport that suits you best. Boasting an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill Durham Area is a comfortably appointed hotel located just an eight-minute drive from the University of North Carolina. Enjoy a fast check in when you arrive at our hotel in Durham, NC. Our hotel is only 11 miles from Raleigh/Durham Airport. A business center and laundry facilities are on site. Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport RDU. You can grab a midnight snack or forgotten amenity at our Durham hotel's market. The Hampton Inn and Suites Durham North does offer a discount for family of patients at Duke Medical Center based on availability. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Duke University Hospital and 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Research Triangle Park. Our Queen rooms are perfect for families. Prop your laptop on our handy lap desk and type away while you watch TV. Find work and leisure outlets near our welcoming hotel, including Duke University, Duke Medical Center, and a host of companies located in the Raleigh-Durham area, also known as Research Triangle Park. Hampton Inn makes it possible for you to balance business and pleasure. Travelers find this hotel Good for Business Travelers, Pet Friendly. So, if we can make your stay better, talk to any member of our team, and we'll make sure you're 100% happy. When you come back to the hotel to rest and rejuvenate, you’ll appreciate our friendly, welcoming team members and comfortable Durham hotel accommodations. No matter which one of our locations you visit, you'll get the full Hampton experience. North 3621 Spring Forest Road , Raleigh, NC 27616    Now on their 30th year in the business, Hampton Inn, now Hampton by Hilton has more than 2,300 hotels around the world, a mix of independently owned hotels and franchises. View the Maps & Directions Page. Peruse the bustling Brightleaf and Ninth Street districts. All our bathrooms include free amenities such as soap, shampoo and conditioner. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Durham is located in Chapel Hill. Guests at the Durham North Hampton Inn can exercise in the fitness centre or work in the business centre. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our clean and fresh Hampton bed®. A stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Chapel Hill Durham also comes with easy access to the neighborhoods around the hotel through the convenient shuttle service offered at the hotel. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. We can help you make your meeting run smoothly when you reserve a meeting room at Hampton. Our hotel offers King Rooms with a large work desk and plenty of natural light. Northgate Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Duke University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi Vietnam Veterans Living Memorial - 2 km / 1.2 mi North Carolina Museum of Life and Science - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Manbites Dog Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Fullsteam Brewery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Brightleaf Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Durham Convention Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Carolina Theater - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi Duke Regional Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi Durham Performing Arts Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Duke Homestead - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi Durham VA Medical Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi, The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 is Raleigh - Durham Intl. A micro-hotel with an urban vibe in prime global locations. When you stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 in Durham, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Duke University and Durham Performing Arts Center. GUARANTEED.™, Self parking: Count on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile. We list the best Hampton Inn Durham hotels/properties so you can review the Durham Hampton Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. See 1,082 traveller reviews, 140 photos, and cheap rates for Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, ranked #6 of 71 hotels in Durham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Introducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Families love to stay at our Durham hotel with free hot breakfast every morning. Our Durham hotel meeting room is the ideal venue for your next meeting or event. There's plenty of seating for the entire team in our spacious hotel lobby. Please access our Customer Support Portal, Layout of Studio Suite, Multiple Beds (2 Queen Beds w/Sofa-Bed) - Separate sitting area, Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access, In Room Entertainment - 37-inch LCD TV with premium channels, Food and Beverages - Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker, Bed Type and Features - Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains, Restrooms & Showers - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub, and hydromassage showerhead, Extra Features - Desk, double sofa bed, and safe, Pleasure - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping, Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability, In Room Entertainment - 37-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels, Restrooms & Showers - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer, Extra Features - Safe, free newspaper, and iron/ironing board, Layout of Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed - Separate sitting area, Restrooms & Showers - Private bathroom, shower, and hydromassage showerhead, Extra Features - Desk, safe, and free newspaper, Extra Features - Safe, double sofa bed, and free newspaper. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_guestbathroom01_26_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - Guest Bathroom. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Tee up at one of the 10 area golf courses. Book Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, Durham on Tripadvisor: See 1,082 traveller reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, ranked #6 of 71 hotels in Durham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. How you spend your time is up to you! Earn double Hilton Honors points on your next trip. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_kingacc001_30_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - 1 KING HEARING ACCESS NS, 1 KING MOBILITY/HEARING ACCESSIBLE TUB STUDIO NONSMOKING, /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_kingacc002_23_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - 1 KING MOBILITY/HEARING ACCESS TUB STUDIO NS, 1 KING MOBILITY/HEARING ACCESSIBLE RI SHOWER NONSMOKING, /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_kingacc003_24_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - 1 KING MOBILITY/HEARING ACC RI SHOWER NOSMOK, 2 QUEENS MOBILITY/HEARING ACCESSIBLE TUB NONSMOKING, /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_queenacc004_25_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - 2 QUEENS MOBILITY/HEARING ACCESS TUB NOSMOK. This Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85's check-out time is 12:00 PM. Tee up at one of the 10 area golf courses. No complaints at all." Watch TV from the sofa bed in our modern studio suites. Be sure your arrival date is within the next year. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 169. Warm. If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Catch a performance at Carolina Theater. Enjoy ample cardio equipment in the fitness center of our hotel near Duke University. Parking is free for guests. However, despite the high-standards required by clients during that decade, the company also tracked over $41 million repeat customers. Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-09 based on a check-in date of 2020-11-22. Duke Hospital is less than 4.8 km from the hotel. A luxury collection of distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular service and remarkable local experiences. Our suites offer guests a wet bar with ample countertop space. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_exterior001_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - Exterior. Enjoy free coffee and tea 24 hours a day in our hotel lobby. Looking for some extra room to stretch out and relax? Hampton Inn Durham hotels are provided below. Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85. Our Durham hotel features a spacious lobby with lots of natural light. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. Need to get some work done while you're with us? The minimum age to check-in is 21. Check out our various options below. With Lifetime Diamond, there is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again! /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_pantry002_12_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - Pantry. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_queenacc002_9_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg. Hampton Inn Hotels in Durham NH. Overall, the guarantee was a success, both for Hampton Inn and its market. Make your travel experience better with Hilton Honors and enjoy instant benefits at every hotel. Rooms and suites feature all the comforts of home such as … A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_queenacc003_2_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - 2 QUEENS HEARING ACCESSIBLE NONSMOKING. Cable TV and a hairdryer are provided. At the Hampton Inn & Suites® Durham North I-85, everything that North Carolina’s most charming city has to offer is mere minutes from our comfortable Durham accommodations. Majority of these are found in the United States.  |. Enjoy a comfortable King bed on your next trip to Durham, NC. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_indoorpool01_9_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_outdoorseatingarea01_10_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - Outdoor Seating Area. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests at the Durham North Hampton Inn can exercise in the fitness center or work in the business center. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers. Memphis Tennessee was the very first Hampton Inn opened to the public, featuring 128 rooms enclosed in a two-storey building. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? View deals for Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Durham, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. See 1,082 traveller reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, ranked #6 of 71 hotels in Durham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They are equipped with a coffee maker and furnished with a work desk. If you want to enter the date manually, the preferred format is: Day (in two digits) - Month (in three-letter abbreviation) - Year (in four digits). Smart. Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email. Check out all our current offers to help plan your next trip. The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection. Duke University is less than a 10-minute drive away. Your membership can save you up to 10% off our best available rate. Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek 8021 Arco Corporate Drive , Raleigh , North Carolina , 27617 , USA TEL: +1-919-484-0500 FAX: +1-919-484-0600 Skip secondary navigation Press escape to leave the datepicker. Find where we are located A collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery. Enjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles. Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RTP - 4919 Miami Blvd. Premier Meetings & Events hotels in highly sought-after urban and resort destinations. A collection of hotels that gives you the peace of mind to travel independently. City, Airport, Address, Attraction, Hotel The hotel has 1 building/tower. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Rest and rejuvenate at the Hampton Inn & Suites Durham-North I-85 hotel, located off Interstate 85 in Durham, North Carolina. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. The venue was opened in 1999 and remodelled in 2008 offering guests 91 rooms. Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 is a part of Hampton Inn By Hilton. We list the best Hampton Inn Durham properties so you can review the Durham Hampton Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. The luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels. Stay connected to family and work by using our business center. Please contact the hotel directly at 919-688-8880 and a guest associate will be happy to provide you with more detailed information and book your stay. Take in some culture at the Nasher Museum of Art. An area shuttle within 5 miles and a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours are free. Or simply listen to your favorite kind of music by pressing one of the preset buttons on your room's alarm clock. /resources/media/hp/RDUNOHX/en_US/img/shared/full_page_image_gallery/main/HX_diningarea01_8_425x303_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 Hotel, NC - Dining Area. Free self parking is available onsite. Families visiting Duke Univeristy love our double Queen Rooms. The reception is open 24 hours a day, and free parking is on site. 19 reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Durham/North I-85 "At the time of my stay this was a new hotel with really nice rooms. The pet policies of Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 are listed below. Rough toilet papers, noisy cows and UFO sightings were just a few of the reasons why clients would request the company to comply to its guarantee, with over $6 million in free rooms given away during the 10 year period. Free breakfast is available daily.

Vocabulary Words For 12 Year Olds, Employee Observation Examples, Weather In Oostende Tomorrow, Es-355 Vs 335, Fibonacci Series Using Do-while Loop,